We want you to love your products you buy from us!
If you aren't totally satisfied with your purchase, please review our return policy.
- We carefully package your order in hopes that it arrives safely. But if you receive an item that you believe to be in damaged condition, email a clear image of the product to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of receiving the item. We are not responsible for damage caused when opening the package, so please open carefully!
- All qualified returns will be issued by store credit.
- Returns cannot be worn, washed, stained, damaged, or altered. Any hang tags must be intact and attached.
- Items that appear to be worn or have hair or have baby spit up, or smell of cigarette smoke, etc. will not be accepted and will not qualify for return. Please don't attempt to return if these faults pertain to your item. Nylon Headbands cannot be returned since they stretch when worn.
- We reserve the right to reject any item according to our discretion.
- All eligible items must be neatly packaged, postmarked with tracking, and shipped within 15 days of original parcel receipt. Returns older than 15 days or that don't meet requirements will be rejected, and you will be contacted to have them shipped back to you at your expense.
- We recommend getting tracking for the package. We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages during transit and cannot refund or replace items that do not make it to us.
- We are pretty reasonable people, contact us with any questions you have on returning your items. email@example.com
Where do I send my returns?
1240 Oakley Avenue
Burley, Id 83318
You are responsible for the cost of shipping the item needing returned. Include order number with return items to reduce return processing time.
Can I request a shipping label?
Yes! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will email you a return shipping label. The shipping cost will be deducted from your store credit amount. Include order number with return items to reduce return processing time.